I can’t believe it’s less than a month until PALEO KIDS COOKBOOK comes out! It seems like I wrote this thing last year! Oh wait, I did. I appreciate all of your patience as you’ve been anticipating the release and I know so many of you pre-ordered AGES ago! I wanted to give you a sneak peek as a way to say THANKS and also for those of you considering purchasing the cookbook to have an idea what you’ll find inside!
- Around 100 grain, gluten, dairy free recipes
- A lunch bunch chapter with ideas for school lunches
- “Little Hands” kid tips on how your little ones can help with each recipe
- Many nut and egg free recipes for sensitive kiddos
- Photo for every recipe
- Tips to transition your family to paleo eating
- Allergen labels for each recipe to help you decide if its a good fit
- A smoothie chapter
- A sides chapter for non-boring, kid-friendly veggies
And of course lots of pictures of cute kids inside, because what’s a kid cookbook without some precious mugs!
Now for that sneaky peeky recipe…
I am sharing with you my Sweet Potato Bacon Tots which are seriously addicting and delicious. They are a great way to get in good starches and fats for your little ones (ok and big ones who are we kidding here). They are crispy and delicious and totally 100% crap free. So next time there’s a craving for the not-so-good stuff, make a batch of these and feel good about it. Also photographed below:
- Paleo Piggies
- Grain-Free French Toast Sticks
- Legit Sandwich Bread
- Dairy-Free Grain-Free Pizza Pockets
- S’mores with Homemade Marshmallows and Grahams
Now onto the recipe!!! And of course if you are now convinced that you need a copy of Paleo Kids Cookbook releasing September 6th, you can do that HERE!!!