It’s warming up in a big way and iced coffee is becoming a “thing” quickly. I will always enjoy my one cup of Mom’s Favorite Coffee each morning, even when warm turns into sweltering, but the afternoons are a different story. I love spending time outside with my kids on the summer days but the humidity makes me a little crazy. So iced coffee is the perfect pick me up and puts me in a much better mom-mood while hangin’ with my offspring.
One thing that has always bugged me about iced coffee is that the cubes melt quickly and leave you with a watered down disappointment. I figured a way around this and am happy to share it with you my friends. So enjoy a cold glass of Mom’s Favorite Coffee – ICED Edition on me!
- 1 serving high quality coffee (I use Bulletproof brand and love the mold-free quality)
- 1 can cream from can of Coconut Milk (I use Native Forest)
- 20 drops Vanilla Creme Stevia (or other flavor per preference)
- 1 silicone mold like This One or This One
- Remove separate coconut cream from can of coconut milk, leaving milky “water” behind
- In a bowl combine cream and 20 drops vanilla stevia, stir with spoon until well combined
- Fill silicone mold cavities with sweetened cream and freeze until solid
- Brew coffee, let cool slightly, and load up with coconut cream cubes
- Stir and enjoy!