Paleo Sheet Pan Scampi is easy peasy lemon squeezy, literally! Toss the ingredients together and you’re basically done!
Since I finished writing book number 5, Affordable Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot, I have to admit it’s hard to break the Instant Pot habit! I just adore the ease of it on busy nights when planning and cooking dinner starts to feel like a chore! But since I do have other modern appliances, like an oven and stove, I figure I outta give this cooking thing a try from time to time.
But you know me, I gotta keep it pretty simple or it’s just not going to happen very often. So the best case scenario for me is when I can toss a recipe together last minute and sometimes just steam a veggie on the side. It’s not always exciting but it beats frozen lasagna, know what I mean?!
I’ve also been trying to sneak more seafood into our week, as we do default often to poultry, pork, and beef. My kids love shrimp though and they are too easy not to cook at home, no talent needed! I decided this Paleo Sheet Pan Scampi was a great way to knock out our dinner with minimal effort. I used frozen, peeled, tail on shrimp and didn’t even thaw them first! I served it over some mashed cauli and let that garlicky melted ghee drizzle all up in there. It was delicious!
Paleo Sheet Pan Scampi
- 1 pound raw, frozen peeled shrimp with tails on
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 handful crushed cilantro
- Juice one large lemon (minimum)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Arrange the frozen shrimp on a sheet pan
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir
- Pour the ghee mixture over the raw, frozen shrimp and slide the sheet pan into the oven
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through
This looks so easy and delicious! Gotta love a good shrimp recipe that’s easy to prep!
Yes! Thanks Chelsea!