Garlic Cilantro Vinaigrette
Apparently I am craving spring like crazy, wanting fresh salads and tart vinaigrettes. Well it seems we have a few more weeks of winter, ice, and snow, but i refuse to wait. This vinaigrette is really pretty amazing and took 5 minutes to make!
I absolutely love garlic and cilantro. I know there are those crazy people out there who cannot stand cilantro (sorry if you are one of them), because I can’t seem to get enough! If you ARE one of them, you’ll want to run for the hills when you see this recipe. It packs a serious punch of garlic and cilantro and makes any salad you meet even better.
I love the health benefits and detox of cilantro and garlic also so I feel extra good about this combination especially with autoimmune disease and chronic Lyme. While there are bazillions of supplements out there to “detox,” food is the way to go to get the most bang for your buck!
Garlic Cilantro VinaigretteScale
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (bragg’s)
- 2–3 tablespoons water
- one handful cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 packet powdered stevia (or 1/2 teaspoon) (omit for aip or sub small amount of honey)
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt, pepper (omit for aip), and onion powder to taste
- combine all ingredients except oil in a blender or small food processor
- slowly add oil and blend