Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
Let me tell y’all what…if there is a quintessential condiment of Texas, it’s Ranch Dressing. creamy, tangy, zesty ranch. dip, pour, drench, drizzle – any way you look at it. Ranch is boss.
The main thing people don’t realize is it’s for everything! It’s for pizza, it’s for burgers, it’s for french fries and it’s definitely for tortilla chips, as non-paleo as those can be.
So don’t be shy, you know us Texans aren’t. Spread this deliciousness anywhere you can, on everything that warrants it. Trust me, you’ll be so glad you did!
Dairy Free Ranch DressingScale
- 1/4 cup mayo (homemade is best)
- 1/4 cup flax milk
- 3 tablespoons cashew pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1–2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch pepper
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Start by blending the mayo and flax milk
- Then add in cashew pieces and blend until creamy and free of lumps
- Add in seasonings and stir by hand
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors marry, or if you can’t resist, eat right away!