Vegan Snickerdoodle Milkshake (Paleo, Dairy Free, Sugar Free)
So you know the first sip of an incredible milkshake, the one that makes prevents you from actually putting the glass back down, before picking it up again for another sip? Yeah, that. This is one of those. Except different. You also know that feeling that hits after you finish an incredible milkshake? Sluggish, gross, maybe bloated. NOT with this one! Not even one bit.
Imagine a protein packed milkshake delicious enough to feel guilty about but healthy enough to call breakfast! This one makes you feel energized and light and not weighed down in the least. I’d say that’s something to go nuts over! Get it?
I’d like to add though that everyone who’s made this absolutely loves it – so when you’re wanting an indulgent treat that’s actually not horribly awful for you, give this one a go and see if you might love it too!
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces soaked and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 1 cup water
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
- Combine all ingredients besides ice
- Blend (in blender) very well until creamy and smooth (I use a Nutribullet)
- Now add ice cubes and blend until thick and creamy but without chunks of ice
- Indulge away!