Last year I made this Pumpkin Spice “NOT-te” to satisfy the beast that comes out when the Fall season rolls around. It turned out to be a tasty sub for the $6 favorite that is offered every year before the leaves even start to turn. Today though I was thinking about a simple way to make the same flavors ahead of time and have them “ready at a moment’s notice” each morning for those who don’t have time to indulge.
Now there are certainly bottled versions to be purchased of Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer at the supermarket, but if you aren’t so much into high fructose corn syrup or dairy sourced from sick cows then maybe they aren’t your thing. Even the dairy free options are far from healthy and something I like to limit anyway. This recipe will take you all of 5 minutes to throw together and you will have instant Fall inspired deliciousness waiting in your fridge!
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon 100% vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly. You may use a blender if the ground spices clump together.
- You may double or triple the recipe depending on how much creamer you like in your coffee. Alternatively this can be used in hot tea as well!