Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
In the name of Fall, here is another delicious pumpkin morsel! Baking just seems like the right thing to do when the temperatures drop, but finding tasty treats of high quality is always the name of the game. When your two year old keeps requesting more, more, more, you know you’ve hit it the sweet spot!!
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 100% maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or palm shortening)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 cup enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- combine all ingredients
- grease muffin tin, donut tin, or bread pan
- bake for approximately 20 minutes (longer for bread loaf). toothpick should come out clean and tops of muffins should be a rich golden brown
We are enjoying the double batch of chocolate chip pumpkin muffins! I made them yesterday and they are simply divine! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe!
So happy to hear!!! A great recipe for this time of year right?
What can I sub the Stevia with???? Thx!!
Try the sweetener of your choice, you might need to alter other ingredients accordingly.
Have you tried making any baked items like this using Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetner? I only recently learned about it and have yet to try it. Just curious.
I have not tried it yet. If there was a good source I sure would try though!
Debbie WIcks says
Silly question, is arrowroot flour the same as arrowroot starch?
Yes or you could use tapioca too!