If you are a fan of caramelized onion, crispy, melted cheese, and soft warm bread, this Grain Free French Onion Bread is everything you need in your life.
There is so much to tell y’all, I don’t know where to start. As we round the corner into the holiday season, life picks up pace, as I’m sure you can relate. We had two birthdays in our house last week, we continue to homeschool (hopefully not too much longer), and my little passion project, Legit Bread Company, just released our holiday mixes!
This year was a dream in the making. When we were living in Illinois and I was in a really bad place mentally and physically while living in mold, I had the idea to collaborate with other community members and bring their best recipes to market. I had told my manufacturer about this idea and really hoped I’d be able to see it to fruition. Finally this year, I was able to – with better health and a clear vision, it was time!
I first teamed up with Amanda from The Curious Coconut and Alaena from Grazed and Enthused. They brought their Dairy Free Cheese Mix and Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix, respectively, to the Legit Bread family. They’ve been a huge success and it’s been so fun collaborating with others to have even more delicious mixes in the line up.
This Fall I wanted to do a fun holiday series and though there was major hustle and a shortage of time, we pulled it off! We now have 4 additional mixes to make the season extra delicious. I am excited to introduce the following:
–Grain Free Pie Crust by Back Porch Paleo
–Everything Dough Mix by Zenbelly
–Holiday Cut Out Cookies by Unbound Wellness
–Grain Free Challah Mix by ME!
Make sure to check out the Season’s Eatings bundle if you want to save and grab all four!
Ok, back to this loaf. It’s cheesy, savory, a little sweet, and your new favorite. Grab a bag of Original Sandwich Mix, and let’s go!Print
Grain Free French Onion Bread
- 3 small onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 bag Legit Bread Original Sandwich Mix
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- Start by turning on medium heat for a medium sized skillet. Add the onions and butter to the skillet
- This part of the process will take around half an hour to really caramelize the onions. If you want them less caramelized, you can cut this time short, but it’s really worth the wait
- Shift the onions periodically so they don’t burn. You want to make sure the heat is not too high so they can cook slowly and evenly
- Once you are about 15 minutes into the process, sprinkle in the coconut sugar and preheat your oven to 350
- Mix the eggs, honey, apple cider vinegar and Original Sandwich Mix in a mixing bowl
- Once the onions are caramelized, remove them from heat and let them cool for a few minutes
- Gently fold the onions (and butter) into the bread mixture and then transfer the batter into an 8×4 bread pan
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and then remove the parbaked bread from the oven
- Lay the cheese slices on top of the partially cooked bread and place it back into the oven for another 25 minutes or until the cheese is brown and bubbly
- Remove and allow to cool, then slice and serve
- I love it best with a schmear of garlic butter. Trust me on this and serve this loaf on your holiday table this year!
500 nations free slots https://2-free-slots.com/
5.oo slots machine casino https://freeonlneslotmachine.com/
dissertation editor cost https://dissertationwriting-service.com/
dissertation help leicester https://help-with-dissertations.com/