Spruce up brunch (or dinner!) with this Supreme Paleo Pizza Quiche. It’s got all your favorite pizza toppings rolled into one savory quiche!
I remember going to a local restaurant growing up for quiche Lorraine. Gosh dang if that wasn’t the stuff dreams are made of. It was then that I really realized what a complete meal quiche could be. It’s filling, savory, has protein, veggies if you want it, and is suitable for lots of dietary concerns if you alter just slightly.
In my house, and I know in many of yours, the easiest way to get dinner on the table with with a one pot type situation. While homemade crust can take a bit longer, this is really an easy recipe whether you make it for a leisurely weekend brunch, or for a weeknight dinner. And if you don’t have time for a homemade crust, simply pick up a gluten free ready made frozen crust at the store, or make this crust-free.
With so many customizable options, I think you’re gonna dig this quiche in big ways.
Also, since this is the first recipe going into the new year, or actually the last, I want to tell you a bit about my goals for the year ahead. I am really pumped for 2020, I feel hopeful and positive and can already feel the abundance the year (decade!) has to offer.
In that light, be on the lookout for some fresh new things from me! I am refreshing my website, have a laundry list of new recipes I’ll be creating, will be adding some new mix(es) to the Legit Bread line, and will continue growing all the areas of my businesses that seemingly bring y’all joy!
I am excited to watch it all unfold and while sometimes daunting, this work makes me so joyful (minus the tech part OMG). I love creating, sharing, helping life you up when you are frustrated with health concerns, and I love teaching new things I’ve learned along the way. I’ve heard from y’all that you want to hear more about neuroplasticity, mold healing, continued skincare and associated hacks, as well as recipes and meal plans! I’ll be working to bring all of that to you and more so stay tuned and thanks always for being part of my community.
Supreme Paleo Pizza Quiche
- 1 frozen GF pie crust or you can use THIS one from my other quiche recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cooked sausage crumbles
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (OPTIONAL)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch oregano
- Pizza sauce (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Parbake your crust for 10 minutes, first poking holes in the bottom
- While your crust bakes, mix your quiche filling ingredients in a bowl
- Once the crust has baked for 10 minutes, carefully remove it and then spoon in your filling
- Bake entire quiche for around 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the quiche
- Slice and serve with pizza sauce for dipping if desired
games free slots https://2-free-slots.com/
play free bonus slots https://freeonlneslotmachine.com/
phd dissertation length https://buydissertationhelp.com/
art dissertation help https://help-with-dissertations.com/