Paleo Fried Green Beans are the absolute perfect side dish for sneaking in more veggies and fun finger foods (everyone’s fave)!
I’m from the South where oven-fried anything will get you a combination of blank stares and eye rolls. It’s just not how *we* do things. Now don’t get me wrong, I know it takes less fat to oven-fry and in a world where fat is often vilified, this could potentially be a good thing. But I’m also of the mindset that sometimes fried just needs to be fried. Like the old fashioned way.
The way to do it though, if you’re going to fry, is to pick high quality fat to fry it in, like Avocado Oil, Ghee, or Lard. That way you’ve got a higher smoke point than other rancid oils like canola, and the quality in general is higher. And today was the day, when Paleo Fried Green Beans were on the brain and they weren’t getting out until I just went ahead and fried ’em on up.
And let me tell you, paired with my Chicken Yum Yum, they fit the bill and were to die for. I made a quick dipping sauce by pairing 3 parts mayo, 1 part sriracha sauce, and 1 part coconut aminos and went to town. The kids were begging for more and blew through them in under 2 minutes flat. So I guess aside from making these the old fashioned way, I might also recommend doubling the recipe!
Paleo Fried Green Beans
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups avocado oil (or one of the other fats mentioned above)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 12 ounces trimmed fresh green beans
- For Dipping Sauce please see above
- Combine the eggs, water, flour, maple syrup, salt and garlic powder in a zip top bag. Shake very well to combine and “knead” it to remove any lumps.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and take about 1/4 of the green beans and drop them into the batter bag, coating them well.
- Once your oil is hot and your green beans are coated, drop them carefully into the oil and allow them to fry for around 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Remove them with a slotted spoon or skimmer and place them on a towel-lined plate. Mix up dipping sauce if desired and serve warm.
wms slots https://2-free-slots.com/
heart of vegas slots https://freeonlneslotmachine.com/
full dissertation help https://dissertationwriting-service.com/
dissertation writing companies https://help-with-dissertations.com/
leeds university dissertation help https://mydissertationwritinghelp.com/