Just in time for back to school, you can whisk, pour, bake and have this Gluten Free Ham and Chive Quiche just in time for dinner!
First day back to school and I’m already remembering how much busier life gets. Dang it if I have been dramatically out of practice of having a solid routine. And the truth is, I like it.
I admit, at least one of my kids does very well with routine. She’s the most like my husband. But the other two and I, well, we like to see how the day unfolds. In the Summer, that leads to less cooking, more takeout, and more unfinished projects.
That said, it sure is nice to take those warm days and enjoy more leisure time, even if this Summer our days packed with celebration. Regardless, now that we find ourselves thrown back into another hectic year, I know I need to get it together and make sure we are fed in a slightly more organized fashion.
I’m proud to admit I’ve cooked at home 4 days in a row; simple meals, yes, but it feels good to get back at it. Hoping I can keep it up and this particular quiche was pretty darn out of this world.
Grab a handful of ingredients, a frozen GF pie crust or if you have a bit more time, make the best grain free pie crust around from Legit Bread Company. And with a quick whisk and a hands-free bake time, you can make balloon animals, help with homework, or practice hair braids. The opportunities are endless. Want more quiche ideas? Go HERE for 3 others!Print
Gluten Free Ham and Chive Quiche
- 1 gluten free frozen pie crust or 1/2 bag of Legit Bread Company Pie Crust Mix (prepared)
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup whipped chive cream cheese (you can use dairy free if you prefer)
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese (or use dairy free)
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup thinly sliced ham (like deli meat), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- While your oven preheats, combine your filling ingredients
- Pierce the bottom of your pie parbake your crust for 10 minutes
- Remove and fill the crust
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Slice and serve