Paleo Panzanella Bread Salad I’ll be honest with y’all. When I got a request for bread salad I had two thoughts:
- What the *beep* is bread salad?
- I now need bread salad.
After sleuthing around a little bit, I discovered that I do in fact need bread salad, also known as Panzanella, and that I’m guessing you might also. I paired it with another new recipe for Green Goodness Chicken and it was the perfect match! Lots of veggies, good protein, and some healthy fats of course. It is traditionally dressed with olive oil and seasoned with a simple salt and pepper combo. It can use older dried out crusty bread or can use fresher bread that’s been toasted. I, of course, used a fresh baked loaf of Legit Bread but then cubed and toasted it to give it more of a crouton texture for my Paleo Panzanella Bread Salad. It was divine and the perfect warm weather side dish. Plus it had Legit Bread so the kids gobbled it up like it was the Great Depression. It sure is nice having your biggest bread fans live under your roof. It was also nice adding this in as both a starch and a veggie side as simplicity is always a good thing when it comes to dinner time. I hope you’ll love this one as much as we did!
Paleo Panzanella Bread Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 1 loaf Legit Bread, cubed
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- If you are a using a loaf of Legit Bread which is already baked, just cube and then toast as follows. If you are baking a loaf, you’ll want to follow the directions on the mix bag and then allow it to cool slightly before cubing.
- Preheat oven to 200F
- Once cubed, place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until the bread is slightly crisped
- While the bread bakes, you can combine the remaining ingredients and toss them with the oil, salt, and pepper
- Next remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool for just a moment before tossing it into the salad mixture
- Serve as a side or as a main course during warm months
mirror ball slots https://2-free-slots.com/
filthy rich slots free https://freeonlneslotmachine.com/
where to get help for dissertation https://buydissertationhelp.com/
business dissertation writing https://dissertationwriting-service.com/
books thesis dissertation help https://help-with-dissertations.com/