If you remember not long ago, I posted a review for The Paleo Approach Cookbook from Dr. Sarah Ballantyne. This was an incredible sequel to her first book, The Paleo Approach, outlining the specifics of the Autoimmune Protocol for healing autoimmune diseases.
Well today I am elated to announce her FIRST E-book launch, The Paleo Approach Dinner Club!! If you have adapted eating Paleo but have still not quite figured out the How-To’s of entertaining, THIS IS IT! I PERSONALLY have contributed FIVE OF MY OWN NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED RECIPES for this book including Teriyaki Daikon Noodles, Crispy Lemon Chicken, and Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps !!! You would never guess these recipes are AIP friendly, but they are.
Here is the breakdown:
- The E-book is 177 pages
- There are 12 complete Dinner Club Meals, each with at least 5 recipes
- 2 Bonus Dinner Club Meals
- Kid’s Table Chapter with 9 kid-friendly recipes (including standard Paleo and AIP options)
- Info on how to set-up your own Dinner Club
- Schedule for who brings what where and when!
- Ideas for Party Games
- 82 Recipes total, 63 are exclusive to this e-book and not available anywhere else!
- Print-friendly! Formatted to 8.5″x11″ paper, so you can print your copy and have it bound!
- Printables, organized for each member of the dinner club!
- Every dinner club meal is 100% AIP
The Fall and Winter holidays are fast approaching and THIS IS YOUR YEAR to be prepared!!! No more wondering about how to pull it altogether or how to please the masses. This book is filled with recipes that are not only amazing for “AIP”, or amazing for “PALEO”, they are amazing for the MASSES! Grab a copy of yours HERE before the holiday season has you feeling overwhelmed!