Favorite Detox Drink
Just sayin’, there are those times when you gotta walk away from the yums and put down a glass (or 5) of this stuff. This is my absolute favorite detox drink for when I have overindulged, eaten something I shouldn’t have, or just feel the basic desire to clean house. The electrolyte powder and gelatin are perfect for balancing and gut healing. The lemon is a super detoxifyer and is naturally alkaline. So next time you wake up with a food hangover (or #otherhangover), give this one a try. It might surprise you how refreshing it is and how much your body needed it! My kids drink it like lemonade, which makes it perfect for them too after lots of sweaty kid activities. Bottoms up and happy detox!!
Want to step up the detox? Add in Takesumi Supreme, similar to activated charcoal, this will grab the icky stuff and help escort it outside of your body. Oh and PS, if you are treating Lyme or other pathogenic ailments or candida, this is a lifesaver!! You can find it HERE!
- 2 pints water (I like sparkling mineral water)
- 3 -4 large lemons, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Gut-Healing Gelatin
- 3 Tablespoons Electrolyte Powder
- Optional: Lemon Stevia Drops to sweeten
- Place sliced lemons in the bottom of a pitcher or water canister and mash
- Pour water over lemons
- Add gelatin and electrolyte powder and stir well to combine