Why I Love Emeals
Time and Money.
These are the two biggest concerns I hear from people on a daily basis regarding their transition to cleaner eating. Time. We feel we never have enough. Money. We feel we never have enough, myself included.
As a military spouse of 3 children, with my head literally floating up in the clouds half the time, I completely understand. We want the best nutrition, we want to live our healthiest lives, but we sometimes feel like our hands are tied. And no matter how hard we try, the cupcake diet is not going to help with our end goals. Trust me, I may or may not have given it my best shot.
Along the way, I’ve tried to provide you my most helpful tips in eating well on a budget and I have one more! A couple of years ago I was contacted by Emeals to participate in a podcast with them, talking about everything from my books to chronic illness to why paleo has been such an integral part of my healing journey. And it was then that I really had the opportunity to dig into what Emeals does for us and I got to learn first hand just what a necessity they are in a world where you could swear there aren’t a full 24 hours in a day.
For those of you not familiar, Emeals is an online meal planning service – they provide everything from ideas, shopping lists, recipes and specific dietary categories. In essence, they take your two biggest concerns, time and money, and provide solutions to them both.
So let’s break it down so you can see just how handy Emeals is and why you should 100% try it for 2 weeks FREE!!!
- You sign up for 14 days to give it a try
- You select which eating style fits you best, and they’ve got TONS to choose from (see below)
- You are sent 7 recipes per week within the category you chose, which by the way you can switch at any time
- You create your shopping list which you can customize as needed and even send your list directly to a variety of shopping programs including : Amazon Fresh, Instacart, Kroger ClickList, and Walmart Grocery
- You get your groceries, cook and enjoy
So how does Emeals save you TIME?
- Less wasted time scouring your sources for recipes
- Streamlined set up so Emeals does most of the work planning on your behalf
- Relationships with delivery services so you can save a trip to the store
- Stocks your fridge and pantry with exactly what you need so you can just grab and cook
And how does Emeals save you MONEY?
- Prevents overbuying at the store keeping your money right where it belongs
- Prevents food waste as a result of overbuying
- Helps you create a plan so you are not eating out last minute and spending on overpriced food
Not to mention, by having a plan, your likelihood of staying on target for your healthy eating goals is made that much higher! Being unprepared is THE #1 way that well-intentioned people stray from their goals and resolutions. Hey, don’t shoot the messenger, these are just the facts!
What’s more is regardless of your eating preferences, Emeals is all over it. Here is a sampling of their options:
- Gluten Free
- Clean Eating
- Low Carb
- Low Calorie
- Slow Cooker
- Diabetic Friendly
- Heart Healthy
- Kid Friendly
- 30 Minute Meals
And if you decide to switch up your program, go for it. Emeals doesn’t judge you. (Just another added bonus). They’ve pretty much got it all, there’s even an app for your phone. Score.
Want a little sampling of their culinary genius before you dive in? Go sign up for two free weeks of Emeals recipes and planning HERE. And be sure to make this recipe for their incredible Brisket Lettuce Wraps too, found just below. I think you’re really going to love them!