Hands free burgers with all the fixins? Yep! My Loaded Burger Air Fryer Meatballs are the easiest way to tame that craving!
My middle daughter, Sadie (age 11), is genetically mine. I mean, all 3 are, but when it comes to food, this child could not be more hard-wired as my offspring. She openly shares her cravings and starts her sentences like this: Mom, I’m craving for…
And then you never know what might come out of that child’s mouth. She is a big fan of veggies but will tell you that she hates all fruit except for watermelon. She does not crave candy or sweets but anything savory is up her alley. This is my child who snacks, yes snacks, on frozen mixed veggies straight out of the freezer. Okay, admittedly, she did not get that gene from me.
Today, WHILE EATING LUNCH AT SCHOOL, she texted me to let me know what she was craving for dinner. She told me she really wanted burgers. And to be honest, her craving was right on. I also had meat thawing to make some sort of burger-y concoction and hot damn if I didn’t nail this recipe.
My biggest gripe with most restaurant burgers is that the MEAT. HAS. NO. SEASONING. I know good grass fed meat over an open flame should be enough to yield a delicious burger; but if I’m being honest, I want more. I want some umami up in there and enough seasoning so that even if eaten without condiments, it’s a winner.
That’s why I decided to take this recipe a step further. All the condiments are air fried right into the meats. And not just that, the condiments help add to and retain moisture so your meatballs are not dried out on top of flavorless. Talk about a downer right – dried, flavorless burger meat. No. We don’t do that here.
So here’s what… take that burger craving, elevate the flavors, go hog wild and throw that goodness in your air fryer so you can get all the toasty edges, and call it a night. Sadie will be glad you did. Oh and by the way, this might be one of my favorite recipes of all time.Print 
Loaded Burger Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup high quality or homemade ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 dill pickle spears minced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 heaping teaspoon garlic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons cassava flour 
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend by hand
- Form 1.5-2″ meatballs and place them on your Air Fryer tray
- Cook in your Air Fryer at 375F for 10 minutes
- They will caramelize slightly on the outsides, they do not taste burned
- Serve with any additional toppings and fries of your choice