If you love eggs for all meals, but get a little bored, try these Asian Inspired Deviled Eggs for a lil something extra.
Guess who is 100% not pregnant but craving all things Asian food lately? This girl! Between sushi, fried rice, and everything in between, give me those flavors and I’ll be happy. And while I certainly won’t ever do ethnic cuisine (outside of my own ethnicity) justice, I do enjoy playing in the kitchen and making delicious food.
If you saw my post for this Keto Spicy Crab Roll Salad  a couple weeks back, you know that I am staying fully committed to these cravings as they don’t seem to be letting up! I thought some deviled eggs would be fun with a little flavor flare might be a good idea. So I started adding in a few seasonings and of course mayo, because mayonnaise makes the world go round.
I’m working on some other really fun and exciting things right now so I hope you’ll stay tuned and definitely subscribe. And don’t forget that every month at the beginning of the month, I send out free clickable meal plans to help make life a little easier and a lot more delicious. Subscribe HERE  to get in on that action and stay tuned for what I’ve got coming!Print 
Asian Inspired Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, hardboiled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch ground white pepper
- Pinch ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Black sesame seeds or sesame & sea vegetable seasoning 
- Peel the eggs and slice them long ways
- Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl
- Mix together all of the remaining ingredients except for the sesame seasoning
- Once the yolks are mixed and blended thoroughly by hand, either pipe the filling back into the emptied egg whites, or spoon it by hand
- Sprinkle with the sesame & sea vegetable seasoning  and serve right away or chill