If you’re a big fan of spicy sushi rolls but need to forego the rice, this Keto Spicy Crab Roll Salad has all the flavor and zest you love.
So I have a confession to make. And it’s not like a guilty, I feel bad for doing it kind of confession, but more like hey this is real life. I have been having lots of emotional eating moments these past few months. Not really binge eating or sustaining life off Cheetos and Capri Suns or anything, but definitely feeding to feel better about all the hardships in the world right now.
For me that typically looks like less veggies, more comfort foods, and more treats. Again, I don’t associate GUILT with this behavior, but I do associate not always giving my body what it needs most. So, this week, I’ve been paying closer attention to my eating patterns and trying to eat more mindfully. I’m cooking more from Affordable Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot and eating things my body can use for more than just emotional support.
So I’m feeding myself some good things and working to be more cognizant for my health. I feel fortunate that with the Florida sunshine and my ability to head to the beach that my health has been much better here, but I cannot ignore the very thing that brought me to be a food blogger. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did, here’s to your health!Print
Keto Spicy Crab Roll Salad
- 1 (6 oz) can lump crab meat
- Spring mix salad
- 1 cucumber, chopped or sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Black toasted sesame seeds
- Vinaigrette if extra dressing is desired
- Put your spring mix in a large bowl
- Now arrange the cucumber slices and next the avocado slices
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, sriracha, and coconut aminos
- Once stirred, fold in your drained crab meat
- Scoop the crab on top of your salad mixture and sprinkle with black sesame seeds
- Top with sea salt and pepper and vinaigrette if desired
- Serve right away