If you’re at the point where the most you can muster for dinner is throwing a bunch of stuff into one pot, this 10 Minute Complete BBQ Feast is your ticket.
Sometimes, at the very time I should be falling to sleep, I start having major hunger pangs and then recipe ideas that follow. What happens if I don’t have a little snack at that time? I end up trying to fall asleep with complete word salad in my brain and I have terribly disturbed snoozes. Does that ever happen to you? So weird.
The less fun part of going downstairs in the dark trying not to step on any creaky wood, is that I usually end up with some pretty fun recipes to experiment with the next day. This past week over pandemic groundhog day, I was able to develop Rocky Road Muffins  and this BBQ dinner in the Instant Pot.
I have to say that I worried a bit I’d just pull out pizza from the freezer every night and nuke some canned green beans for a veggie side, but instead I’ve actually been using this time fairly well in creating my Budget Backyard Makeover  and some yummy recipes (ok mostly baked goods but still).
The inspo for this recipe was literally to have all your favorites from the local BBQ spot all in one pot. It’s the lazy way for a full blown feast, and I had to try it. And for all of you die hard paleo friends, prepare yourselves. I used jarred BBQ sauce and didn’t think twice about it. If this is some how irritating, then you must have missed all my other horrible recipes with rice and potatoes. Be sure to go back and find those for extra rage-inducing activities. For the rest of you, get ready! Flavor is coming your way.
10 Minute Complete BBQ Feast
- Press the Saute button on your Instant Pot 
- Add in the sauces and butter and stir until butter is melted
- Add in the remaining ingredients
- Press Cancel, secure the lid and press Manual or Pressure Cook
- Pressure cook for 10 minutes and then quick release the pressure valve once complete
- Carefully remove the lid and stir
- Use a potato masher or spatula to press on the potatoes to partially mash/break them up
- Serve in a bowl topped with marinated red onion
- To make the marinated red onion, I thinly sliced the onion and placed it with a bowl of white balsamic vinegar, avocado oil, sea salt, pepper for a few hours