‘Rotisserie’ Crockpot Chicken is quite possibly the worlds easiest recipe, short of scooping almond butter onto a spoon…
I believe this may be the easiest recipe ever in the universe, possibly requiring fewer steps than a PB&J. The best part is you can extend your dollar and make hearty, healing bone broth  when you are done devouring your first creation. I highly recommend keeping things simple when you can. It is not often that we aren’t overburdened with extra steps in life. This one-pot-wonder is delicious and a crowd pleaser in all ways!
Feel free to change up the seasoning on this one or even cook it in the Instant Pot! Yes, the good ol’ Instant Pot  will cook this bird in a fraction of the time. Just make sure you pour a cup of water in the stainless steel basin before you bring it to pressure. Then 40 minutes will do the trick and you’ll have delicious meat falling off the bone!
‘Rotisserie’ Crockpot Chicken
- 1 whole organic chicken
- 1 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt free all purpose seasoning
- Place chicken into crockpot and remove any packaging that might be tucked inside
- Sprinkle seasonings on top of skin (you may choose to rub them in, i do not)
- Cook on low 4-8 hours (depending on crockpot), meat will pull off bone with ease