If you want to up your burger game to play with the pros, these Pederson’s Three Meat Deluxe Burgers are the path to a big win.
When I say this might be the best burger I’ve ever tasted, that’s saying a lot seeing as every member of my family is a burger fanatic. And seeing as Father’s Day this year is the equivalent of a close-talking mouth-breather reminding me how behind I am, I had to get my business in order.
Now let’s clarify… you don’t need to be a dad or a man or a parent or even a human to enjoy these. I know this because I accidentally dropped some of the meat last night making these and the dogs all but had a
fist paw fight to see who could get to it first. I’m happy to report that every creature with a mouth in this house LOVED this burger mixture and we can’t wait to eat them again.
Ok so what makes these burgers so dang special, you ask?! Happy to share. As you may have seen on my Instagram , which is apparently the only place I hang out lately, I am working most of this year as the “cheer captain” with Pederson’s Natural Farms . I am obnoxiously particular when I agree to partner with other brands because I make sure they align with my values and ideals. It’s a real process to be honest and I’m so joyful when I find partners that have the integrity I love.
Pederson’s has really been an integral part of my grocery experience for so many years, first with their bacon (the BEST!) and then with discovering their other amazing products. So you can imagine how excited I was when I was asked to actually work together. Here’s what they’re doing to make life easier and more delicious for you…
–The Rally Room  This is a place where you can find recipes and tools to make meal planning and busy-lifing a little easier
–Subscription Bundles  These are curated boxes that deliver exactly what you want monthly frozen to your door. No need to stress over sourcing – from beef to pork products, you’ll find it all
–Giveaways  – When you subscribe to one of their bundles and join the Rally Room, you’ll be automatically entered to their fantastic giveaways including meats, grills, and more
–Feeding America Partnership – Their message of diversity and inclusion isn’t just words. They mean what they say and want to do better in this world. In doing so, they’ve partnered with Feeding America and every time you subscribe to a bundle, they will donate a minimum of 50 meals to the zip code associated with your order
–Free E-book  – Pederson’s is also pulling together digital recipe books from all of the Squad members including myself, The Castaway Kitchen , This African Cooks , and What Great Grandma Ate . Seriously you can’t beat that line up!
Now that you are salivating and anxious for this recipe, let’s get into it. And don’t forget to order your PALEO BUNDLE  including two of my Legit Bread Company  mixes! It will make assembling this recipe that much easier!Print 
Pederson’s Three Meat Deluxe Burgers
- 1 pound Pederson’s ground beef 
- 2 Pederson’s bratwursts  finely chopped
- 1 full package Pederson’s bacon  cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 8 ounces chopped/shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F or grill to medium heat
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Use your hands to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated with each other
- Form 4-5″ burger patties or 2″ meatballs
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (for the oven) or cook them directly on your grill
- For the oven, bake for 20 minutes; for the grill, cook to desired internal heat
- Serve plain, with buns, lettuce wrapped… you can’t go wrong these are so full of flavor!