This Low Carb Grain Free Lasagna will nail every craving for Italian food you could have and won’t make your pancreas hate you! Plus you’ll flip over the “noodles” in this dish!
First things first, I’m not a keto blogger, I’m not becoming one that I know of, and so I want to say that if this recipe feels misleading in any way, it’s not. I love me a variety of recipes. I love lots of carbs, less carbs, no carbs, and carbs in excess. I don’t demonize carbs, and I don’t have a medical reason to eat keto. In fact, I’ll share a little something with you. I have tried going keto MULTIPLE times before keto was even a thing. I gave it a month each time. I hit ketosis easily, as tested by strips, but I NEVER, not once, felt good.
I tried giving it more time, more fat, more hydration, more patience. My body never responded positively. I felt awful. AWFUL. My brain felt crappy, my body was riddled with pain, especially lower back pain (old injury not kidney), and I felt sick. Not like detoxy sick, just sick and miserable.
I’m sure there will be those who said I was doing it wrong, that I need to give it another try, that it’s better for me, and that if I REALLY wanted to be healthy, I’d go keto. But guess what? NO. I am feeling better now than I have in years and while I am cognizant of my carb intake and monitor it overall, I believe that with my autoimmune disease and personal genetic makeup, that I am not meant to eat such few carbs.
So with this recipe which is delicious, savory, low carb and keto, I am still not a keto blogger. And no I shouldn’t have to submit a disclaimer, but if you have been a recipe creator as long as I have, you know the drill. Disclaimers are part of the gig. So here’s another one for you: this recipe has DAIRY. And with that, I’m off to take shelter from the shitstorm that awaits.Print 
Low Carb Grain Free Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (25 ounces) marinara sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces grated parmesan, divided (2 tubs)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 cans Palmini Lasagna Sheets 
- Shredded white cheddar to top the lasagna
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown your ground beef, breaking it up as it cooks. Once no longer pink, add in the marinara, letting it simmer for 10 minutes
- While the meat sauce cooks, combine the ricotta, egg, parsley, and parmesan in a bowl. Stir to combine
- In a large casserole dish, spoon enough meat sauce to coat the bottom of the dish
- Now lay down a layer of the Palmini Lasagna Sheets 
- Now spoon half the ricotta blend
- Next spoon 1/2 the remaining meat sauce mixture, spreading it evenly, and place another layer of noodles on top of the meat sauce
- Repeat with ricotta blend, meat sauce, and noodles until both the ricotta blend and meat sauce are used up entirely
- Top the lasagna with additional parmesan and enough white cheddar to cover the top of the lasagna
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cheese on top is bubbly and brown
*** These noodles right out of the can tend to be more al dente. However, if you boil them briefly, you can soften them up to your desired texture***