Superpower Gummies I am on a gummy kick and you can’t stop me! In part because they take 5 minutes to pull together, and secondly because I feel like I am taking a food-based multi-vitamin with these bad boys. Seriously! I’m always looking for creative ways to sneak in the good stuff – I mean steamed broccoli is great and all but let’s be honest it can be snooze central for those of us who like a little more excitement in our lives. This week I got a surprise in the mail from Sarah Ballantyne, aka The Paleo Mom . She teamed up with Vital Proteins to create a collagen product that is a more complex powder than the basic collagen peptides we all know and love. This one is a blend of fruits, veggies, and collagen for a powder that is super nutrient dense and has countless great nutritional qualities. The catch is, this one does dissolve well, but is not flavorless. While my husband swears that he would put this powder into water and slurp it right up, I’m not entirely on board with that idea as it can be a bit tart. So if you are a smoothie fan, I recommend scooping this one right into your smoothie and blending it right in! You won’t detect it and you’ll get all the extra nutrients you might be missing in other meals. But if you aren’t a regular smoothie drinker, I’ve found a way to sneak this one into these Superpower Gummies so that you can pop a few at a time throughout the day and get all those benefits too! Print 
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup 100% grape juice
- 1/2 scoop (up to 1 scoop) Vital Proteins Collagen Veggie Blend
- 2 tablespoons gelatin (the kind that congeals)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Stevia drops to sweeten
- Mix the grape juice, lemon juice, veggie collagen powder , and stevia (or other preferred sweetener) in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the gelatin and whisk until it is combined well.
- Remove the mixture from heat, pour into silicone molds , and freeze until they are set (around 15 minutes depending on the size of your molds).
- Store refrigerated in a zip top bag for a few days if you don’t use right away.
- If you need molds, be sure to check HERE !