Need another quick dinner idea that’s super clean and healthy too?! Try these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas when you are short on time but refuse to sacrifice flavor!
If you know me (and if you don’t, hi how are you), you know I am all about the easy. There are never enough hours in a day and gawd knows when I am low on energy or high on stress, dinner needs to happen in a flash. And it usually has to happen while I’m doing 67 other things. Like yelling at a dog to get off the damn table or trying to do common core math in my head for the kids <<eye roll>>.
But truly, you do not need an excuse to want dinner to be simple. It’s ok that we don’t always want the extended version of Julia Child’s most famous dish, rest her soul. Sometimes we just can’t go there, even if it brings us joy. There are also times that dinner is a chore. But are we gonna let that stop us from making a healthy dinner? Well, yes sometimes. But also, NO WE WON’T!!!
While a hefty portion of my main course recipes happen in an Instant Pot , I’m here to proclaim that not all of them do so THERE. I’ll defend the beauty of an Instant Pot  on another day in another rant, but for now, let’s look at this sheet pan gem of zesty, savory shrimp that you barely have to prep. Handful of ingredients, mixing bowl, sheet pan, oven and done. It doesn’t get much better. That is unless you toss them into a grain free tortilla and then BAM! So grab you some bottom dwellers, a few spices and look dinner in the face like you are the boss.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 2 pounds wild caught shrimp (peeled, raw, and deveined)
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2/3 cup bell pepper (can use red/yellow too)
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cilantro
- Optional: Grain free tortillas 
- Optional: Dairy Free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the cilantro, tortillas and sour cream
- Make sure the shrimp and veggies are evenly coated with ghee and seasonings, toss gently to combine
- Distribute the contents onto a large sheet pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Carefully remove from the oven and then serve in tortillas  topped with fresh cilantro and dairy free sour cream
Find it online: https://predominantlypaleo.com/sheet-pan-shrimp-fajitas/