Today I am fortunate enough to have Nazanin from Cinnamon Eats share one of her many inventive recipes with us! I met Naz only a few months ago and yet it seems I have known her for much longer! She has a beautiful blog and offers many Paleo inspired recipes, many with a Persian twist. Take it away Naz!
Raspberry Rose Gummies
- 1 cup fresh raspberries.
- 1.5 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 3-4 Tbsp pure maple syrup*
- 4 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin (the red can if ordering Great Lakes Brand)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp rose water
- Place raspberries into a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour raspberry mixture into a fine mesh strainer placed over a bowl and using a wooden spoon, push the mixture through the sieve so the raspberry juices fall into the bowl.
- Once you have extracted as much of the raspberry juice as you can set the bowl aside (you can keep what’s leftover to use as a spread).
- Rinse and dry your blender.
- Heat a saucepan on low-medium heat and add in the coconut milk.
- Heat until warm but not boiling.
- Add in the raspberry juices and maple syrup and mix.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the rose water.
- Place the mixture back into your blender and add in the gelatin.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into moulds or into an 8 inch square glass dish.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours until set.
- Remove from the fridge and pop out of the moulds or cut into squares and enjoy!