Paleo Tahini Chocolate Fudge might sound a little exotic, but wait until this lil treat melts in your mouth; you’ll be hooked!
Decadence during the holidays is a nice escape from the mundane – and this recipe is no exception! Several weeks back I got the chance to meet up with The Date Lady (don’t worry, I called her Colleen in person), and we chatted about everything from health to running a food company to juggling it all with motherhood.
One of the perks of our visit, of course, was getting a bag full of her goodies that she so generously shared with my family. My son who makes the Monkey Toes from The Paleo Kids Cookbook every chance he gets, was over the moon to snack on dates on the way home. As I sorted through several of her products, I started brainstorming about all the wonderful treats I could make and, though it took me awhile to finally put pen to paper, so to speak, this is worth the wait!
I decided to make this Paleo Tahini Chocolate Fudge with the Date Lady Date Syrup– it’s a little bit nutty, with those undertones of sesame from the tahini and though indulgent, it is not overly sweet. It makes the perfect treat for when you just want a little something after dinner, or with coffee or tea. And wait until you see how easy it is to make, it doesn’t get much better than that!Print
Paleo Tahini Chocolate Fudge
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1/3 cup sunbutter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Date Lady date syrup
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Melt all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Use a spatula to spread the combined ingredients into a small casserole dish.
- Transfer casserole dish to the fridge to set for about an hour or so.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt or veggie dyed sprinkles, slice and serve.