If babysitting pancakes on a busy morning is just too much, try these Paleo Sheet Pan Pancakes for an easy shortcut that makes pancakes even dreamier!
It’s the weekend, the kids are pumped for pancakes. I’m pumped to make them for the fam, minus the one part where there are eleventy kadrillion last minute things to get ready for Hanukkah tomorrow. Now listen, I know someone out there wants to finger point and tell me how the most important thing about any holiday is the togetherness and the family time.
And YES! That’s so true. But there’s also the part of the holiday that usually falls on Mom (you hear me sisters?), where if we don’t get our sh*t together, there is no food, no plan, no execution of said plan,even if the plan is a simple dinner of latkes, matzo ball soup, and a game of dreidel after lighting the candles. So yes, there are some “things” that would not magically happen if I didn’t do a little scrambling.
All of that is a long way of saying…. I didn’t have any time to babysit pancakes on a griddle this morning. While pancake making is simple indeed, I can’t really leave those delicious pillows of love completely unattended. So I devised a very last minute plan (it wasn’t a plan at all, it was desperation disguised as a bright idea). I grabbed the biggest sheet pan I had, hosed that sucker down with some avocado oil spray, and poured in my batter like it was somebody’s birthday. Go team!
You’ll see below, this might be the easiest way EVER in the universe of all the galaxies how to make pancakes AND they were just as delicious as ever, plus thick, plus fluffy, plus chocolate chippy, which is of course theoretically optional even though it isn’t.
Paleo Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 1 bag Legit Pancake Mix 
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups dairy free milk
- 6 tablespoons oil like melted coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil
- 4 teaspoons ACV (apple cider vinegar)
- 1 cup or more of dairy free chocolate chips
- Extra oil for greasing your baking sheet
- Start by preheating your oven to 350F
- Combine your wet ingredients in a bowl and then slowly whisk in your bag of Legit Pancake Mix , adding chocolate chips after the batter is completely smooth
- Grease the sheet pan(I used spray Avocado oil). You’ll need a bigger sheet pan, mine can be found HERE  and is approximately 13 x 18
- Pour the batter into the greased baking sheet and gently slide the filled baking sheet into the oven
- Bake your pancakes for approximately 15-17 minutes or until the middle is cooked through and an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve warm with your favorite toppings