Put a little personality back into your kitchen! This easy peasy JAMAICAN JERK PORK LOIN is simple enough for weeknight meals but can also be used for entertaining!
It’s almost here!!! Only a few weeks until my second Instant Pot cookbook, AFFORDABLE PALEO COOKING WITH YOUR INSTANT POT  hits the shelves!!! So here’s the skinny on this 2nd IP Book. In my first one. Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot , I wanted to offer a wide variety of options, including everything from drinks, desserts, mains, and more. In this 2nd IP book, however, I wanted to do something quite different.
I have felt for a long time, like the way “paleo” is presented, is that in order to be able to eat this way, you must be affluent or have access to the most prestigious farmers markets and organic retailers. What that does is multi-fold. First, it instantly excludes people, many of whom NEED to eat this way for health, by making them assume they can’t afford better choices. Second, it sounds frankly, like a snooty a$$ lifestyle for hipsters and elitists. That’s just not true. At least it doesn’t need to be true.
I wrote this book to show people that even with a basic, mundane, run of the mill grocery store in a rural area, you can find the ingredients to eat well for your health. In this book, I’ve excluded pricier ingredients like specialty flours, all sweeteners other than fruit, and do not even have recipes for desserts. This is a book for those looking for new, healthy inspiration in the kitchen, and for doing it on a budget. I still include seafood, though it can cost a bit more than the butcher’s weekly special, but I use frozen and canned seafood in order to keep costs down. Even if you can’t afford grass fed, organic, cage free, humanely everything, you can eat cleaner and I want this book to show you it’s possible.
Let’s start the launch party with this Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin, a flavor explosion in the simplest way – easy to source ingredients, can be made on a budget, and is great for a weeknight meal or a fancy dinner party with guests. And if you love it, you’ll definitely need a copy of the book! You can find that HERE !Print 
Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1.5 pound pork loin
- Pour your chicken broth into the stainless steel bowl of your Instant Pot. In a blender or food processor, blend the coconut aminos, onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, pepper, sea salt, nutmeg, allspice, ginger and lime juice until smooth
- Place the pork loin in the broth, sprinkle the cayenne and paprika directly on top of the meat and then pour the puree over top. Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and press the Pressure Cook/Manual button, then adjust the +/- buttons until the 30 minutes is displayed
- Allow the cooking cycle to complete, then quick release the pressure valve and remove the lid once safe to do so. Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button and then the Saute button, allowing the gravy to reduce and thicken for about 5 minutes before serving
- Serve over mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower and garnish with thyme if desired