If you need a quick holiday dessert, these Grain Free Snow Globe Cookies could not be easier! Grab your favorite frosting and sprinkles and let’s go!
I’ve been in bed for the better part of a week. What started with a migraine, ended up with me pulling out my back, and then a bunch of other physical crap you aren’t interested in hearing about. Point being, I was DESPERATE to get out of bed and start doing something productive.
So when I asked y’all what holiday recipes you had trouble finding, I finally got a little energy to get up and create today. And crazy enough, I was able to knock out THREE easy holiday recipes that I just know you’ll love. One of them is a little paleo contraband, so make sure you take a sip of wine and put on your grown up britches for that one. Hint: it has corn.
If you’ve been following along, you’ve seen that Legit Bread Company  has released 4 new holiday mixes as part of our Season’s Eatings  line. And crazy enough, a few of them completely sold out! So I am actually using our other cookie mix  for these, in the event you had trouble grabbing a bag of Holiday Cut Out Cookie Mix by Unbound Wellness .
These are so fun and if you have littles, they are easy enough that they can “help” with, without actually destroying the entire dessert. Oh come on, you know what I’m talking about – don’t be a martyr. So grab a bag of our Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix by Grazed and Enthused  and let’s get baking.
Grain Free Snow Globe Cookies
- 1 bag Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix 
- 4 teaspoons grass fed gelatin
- 1/2 cup melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Vanilla frosting of your choice
- Sprinkles of your choice (make sure to include Balanced Bites Vanilla Infused Sugar !!)
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients except for the frosting and sprinkles in a medium bowl
- Take about a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball
- Take your thumb and press a “well” in the middle
- Place it on a parchment lined cookie sheet and repeat with remaining dough
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes and remove from oven
- Press the “wells” that may have puffed some while baking
- Allow to cool, use a small spoon to fill the “wells” with frosting
- Decorate with sprinkles