These Egg Free Paleo Sugar Cookies take only a handful of ingredients and only minutes to throw together!
I do this thing. It’s not really a bad thing, but definitely not the wisest either. When I have a lot to do, as in this week with leaving town, doctors appointments, Girl Scout events, Veteran’s Day shows, and the like, I decide to take on a side gig. It’s like my plate is so overwhelmingly full, I add more to it as an escape. How much sense does that make? Maybe zero.
So I create these diversions, these little side projects where I can pour some of my nervous energy. I’m not saying it’s always a great idea but over the years my diversions have included wreath making, furniture refinishing, and this week… SUGAR COOKIES!
Do I **need** to be baking sugar cookies right now when I literally have not done 75% of the required things this week? No. Does it feel good to bake when my head is spinny and my cortisol is spiking like mad? You betcha!
So I baked you these cookies! They are EASY! They are FAST! They do not require much thinking or many ingredients. And they taste like home and winter and being loved on. So while it might feel like a little time wastage, I know deep down that I needed these cookies as badly as you might one day soon. Enjoy my friends, and when things get a little crazy, slow down and bake some cookies!
Note: I don’t know how these work with subs. You can try adding egg, subbing ghee, subbing the sweetener, trying a different flour, but if you do please know you are changing the recipe and it may or may not have the same outcome. Thanks!Print 
Egg Free Paleo Sugar Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, saving the gelatin for last
- Once you’ve combined all the ingredients, slowly sprinkle in the gelatin and mix it with a fork or spoon to make sure it is evenly distributed
- Using a cookie scoop, I use THIS  one, which is smaller. I scoop around 1 tablespoon of dough
- Once you’ve scooped your dough onto a baking sheet , press just slightly on the tops of the dough deposits so you can administer your sprinkles without them falling off
- Bake for 11-12 minutes and then allow to COOL COMPLETELY before using a thin flexible spatula  to transfer them to a serving plate