If everything is better with ranch, why would gnocchi be any different?! May I present my Air Fryer Ranch Gnocchi for a fun dip in the tasty pool!
Want to hear something a little first world sad and also surprising? In the 2 years I lived in rural Illinois, I never tried the cauliflower and cassava flour gnocchi from Trader Joe’s. Yes, there was a TJ’s about 40 minutes away, and I definitely could have been more ambitious about crossing state lines to get them; but truth be told, I’m a big fan of grocery delivery and convenience. Call me lazy, I can take it.
But here’s where the exciting part comes in…waiting has really paid off. Now that we are back in the big city (it’s not really that big but we definitely scaled up), I have easy access to all my favorite grocers and multiple grocery delivery options. Did I mention I have a TJ Maxx  a mile from my new house? Dead.
So I finally picked up several bags of the gnocchi to try and I couldn’t resist testing out this new recipe for Air Fryer Ranch Gnocchi. It’s seasoned with Balanced Bites Ranch seasoning blend and my kids’ eyeballs all popped wide open when they tried them. I have to say, these were worth the wait. Lots of flavor, no grain, no dairy, and ranch seasoning for crying out loud. It doesn’t get much more fantastic than that.
I can’t wait to play around with some other flavor combinations – I mean really the sky is the limit. In the meantime, I’ll be packing 3 kids for overnight camp and unpacking the remainder of our boxes so the ranch gnocchi might be on repeat for awhile.
Air Fryer Ranch Gnocchi
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
- 1–2 tablespoons avocado  or olive oil
- Up to 2 tablespoons Balanced Bites Ranch Blend 
- Sea salt to taste if needed
- Toss the gnocchi in a bowl with the oil and sprinkle on the seasonings
- Shift them to make sure they are evenly seasoned and then place them in your air fryer basket. I have this one and LOVE it , and have had great success experimenting so far
- Cook the seasoned gnocchi for 12 minutes at 375F
- Remove the basket and flip the gnocchi over with a spatula and then cook them again at 365F for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown
- Eat plain or dip those suckers in some aioli, you’ll be happy either way
Find it online: https://predominantlypaleo.com/air-fryer-ranch-gnocchi/