There is really not much to say about these except they are so freakin’ good I could have tripled the batch and they STILL would have all been eaten. I borrowed this sauce from a zoodle dish I created awhile back and holy meatballs, this is a winner.
In fact, I actually let each kid taste one and afterwards they chased me around the yard as I was attempting to snap photos of them. So in the event you think I am getting a bit carried away, ask my peeps, they’ll tell ya! Dunk in extra coconut aminos if you must but my hunch is that you won’t need a thing to accompany these lil homies. ‘Cept maybe your mouth to toss em into!
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or water chestnut flour)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or coconut oil melted)
- Freshly minced chives
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well with hands
3. Make ball shapes and place onto a foil lined baking sheet
4. Bake for 25 minutes then carefully remove from oven