these are a combination between lara bars, truffles, girl scout samoa cookies, and the best healthy food you ever ate! thanks to my mom, the girl scouts, and the price of lara bars for the inspiration. my kids were literally fighting over them as quickly as i could roll them and the batch is gone! back to the kitchen i go!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (and a little extra for rolling)
- put all ingredients into food processor, nutribullet, or blender and pulse until ingredients are well combined
- take ‘dough’ and roll into bite sized truffles or form into snack bars
- roll in additional coconut if desired and drizzle with my magically magic shell for a little something special
- try to reserve any of these beyond the first 5 minutes of their preparation!!!