INSTANT POT HONEY BALSAMIC PORK CHOPS I could not be more excited about Paleo Recipes for Your Instant Pot coming out in just DAYS from now, but I do feel a lil bit guilty about all the teasers I’ve been sharing! Y’all have been so patient and supportive so I wanted to give you a quick tasty recipe to get yer Instant Pots all warmed up before the launch!!! I don’t write a ton of pork recipes but I really wanted to make sure I included a little bit of everything in this book. Here is the table of contents so you can see what to expect: Soups, Stews, and Sauces Chicken Stock Beef Stock Cream of Mushroom Soup Savory Lamb Goulash Loaded Baked Potato Soup Cowboy Chili Creamy Tomato Soup Butternut Squash Bisque Italian Wedding Soup Beef Veggie Soup Egg Roll Soup Fish Curry (Green) Beef Stew Southern Shrimp Chowder Mushroom Pasta Sauce Caulifredo Sauce Bolognese BBQ Sauce
- 4 pork chops, boneless or bone-in, around 3/4 inches thick
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup ghee (or sub another healthy cooking fat)
- 1/2 cup local honey
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Season your pork chops with sea salt and pepper. Melt ghee in the stainless steel bowl of your Instant Pot using the “Saute” feature.
- Sear the pork chops on each side for 1 minute
- Add in the remaining ingredients, press the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button and stir
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and press the “Poultry” button (high pressure, 15 minutes)
- Allow the cooking cycle to complete
- Quick release the pressure valve and remove the lid when safe to do so
- Serve warm
I also included a thinly sliced onion and sauteed it first with the ghee. You can include this or omit as desired.