Another Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Look, I get it. How many freaking paleo chocolate chip cookie recipes do we need? There’s a bazillion – some good, some meh, some fantastic, and some absolutely pitiful. So why write another?
I LOVE ‘EM! I love the ones that are soft, the ones with “peanut” buttery goodness, the ones with pecans, the ones without. It’s a recipe I could recreate over and over because it’s just so darn delicious and I am happy with so many of the outcomes. So here it is….
ANOTHER PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
This one is of the crispy outside, tender middle variety. LOTS of melty chocolate chips of course and a salty buttery flavor to balance it all out. What makes these exciting is they are: Nut Free, Dairy Free, Grain + Gluten Free, Nightshade Free and Egg Free!
Here are some other Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes from Predominantly Paleo you might enjoy:
And now for ANOTHER one!
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup brown butter ghee, melted (use coconut oil to make vegan)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dairy free/soy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, dry in another
- Introduce wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until combined
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of dough, roll it and mash it slightly on the baking sheet
- Repeat with remaining dough
- Bake for 10-11 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly before eating